This quick recipe is ready in only 5-10 minutes. Each serving is ½ cup and contains 10MG THC.
- One Kiva Chocolate Bar (flavor of your choice), broken into individual pieces
- 1 Cup of your favorite Instant Hot Chocolate Mix
- 1 ½- 2 Cups Milk or Milk substitute
- 3 Cups Ice
- Whipped Cream
1. Melt full chocolate bar in a saucepan on very low heat or in a microwave in 10-15 second increments. Allow to cool.
2. Add hot chocolate mix, and ½ Cup of milk to melted Kiva chocolate and stir until fully incorporated.
3. Add ice, the remaining milk and chocolate mixture to your blender and blend.
4. Add whipped cream on top (optional), serve immediately and enjoy!
1. Lower the dose and increase the number of servings by adding more hot chocolate mix, milk, and ice.
2. For extra chocolatey goodness, try substituting regular milk with chocolate-flavored milk or milk substitute.