This recipe makes 10 servings (shots) with 10 MG THC per serving
- Twenty 5MG THC Camino Watermelon Lemonade ("Bliss") gummies (100 MG THC total)
- 1/2 Cup Water
- 1/2 Cup Cold Lemonade (*Sparkling Cider or any other fruit juice will work)
- 10 Shot glasses Baking Sheet
- Baking Spray (Optional)
- Assemble shot glasses or other containers on a baking sheet so they are ready for gelatin mixture. *Pro tip: Lightly coat the inside of glasses with cooking oil or spray for easier removal of the shot.
- Bring water to a boil, then remove from heat.
- Add 20 Camino Watermelon Lemonade gummies to boiling water and stir.
- Once Camino gummies and water are fully incorporated, add cold lemonade and stir.
- Pour mixture into shot glasses and refrigerate, uncovered, for 4 hours for best results. *Don't take it out sooner otherwise the gelatin won't set!
Once completely set, remove from refrigerator and enjoy!