Makes 10 Servings. 10 MG THC per serving/popsicle.
- 1 Tin Camino Pride Gummies (100 MG THC total)
- 1.5 Cups Strawberries, roughly chopped, or Raspberries, whole
- 1.5 Cups Oranges or Mangos, peeled +sliced
- 1.5 Cups Pineapple
- 1.5 Cups Kiwi, peeled + sliced
- 1.5 Cups Blackberries
- 1/3 Cup Pineapple juice
- 10 serving Ice Pop Molds and Sticks
For even layers of color and flavor, you may freeze each layer for 45 minutes before adding the next. For a tie-dye effect, pour each new layer after freezing for 25 minutes.
Use ripe or even slightly overripe fruit for the most sweetness.
- In a small saucepan, over very low heat, melt down Camino Pride gummies + 1/2 TBSP pineapple juice. Do not allow it to burn. Set aside.
- In a food processor, puree roughly chopped strawberries + 1 TBSP of pineapple juice or nectar. Carefully scoop into popsicle molds and place into freezer while preparing the next layer.
- In a food processor, puree sliced oranges + 1 TBSP of pineapple juice + half of the melted Camino Pride Gummies. Pour them over the semi-frozen strawberry layer in the molds and return to the freezer.
- In a food processor, puree chopped pineapple + 1 TBSP of pineapple juice + second half of the melted Camino Pride Gummies. Pour over the semi-frozen orange layer and return to the freezer.
- In a food processor, puree kiwi + 1 TBSP of pineapple juice. Pour over the semi-frozen pineapple layer and return to the freezer. *Do not overpuree.
- In a food processor, puree blackberries + 1 TBSP of pineapple juice. Pour over the semi-frozen kiwi layer and return to the freezer.
- Put the lid on the ice pops molds and carefully insert popsicle sticks.
- Freeze for at least 5 hours, but preferably overnight.
- Carefully release the ice pops from their mold by briefly submerging mold in lukewarm water and pulling each popsicle out one by one.